At the CUPE National convention last month in Montreal, awards were handed out for successful communications activities. The regional bargaining group that CUPE 23 has been a part of now has an award-winning campaign. Our president, Bruce Campbell was on hand to join in the receiving of the reward. Thanks to our CUPE Communications rep Stephen Beasley for all his hard work!
The 2020 Collective Bargaining Survey is now open.
Visit the Members Only page for a link to the survey.
Watch for Bargaining Committee members visiting worksites during the month of July to assist members in completing the survey. Some of the dates for worksite visits:
- City Hall BBQ – Wednesday, July 10th – 11:30am-1:30pm
- Metrotown Library – Wednesday July 10th – 4pm-6pm (Pizza)
- Edmonds/Tommy Douglas Library- Thursday, July 11th – 3pm-5pm Coffee break – Snacks
- Cameron Rec Centre & Library – Tuesday, July 16th – 12pm-2pm Coffee & Treats
- Eileen Daily/Confed Park/McGill Library BBQ – Thursday, July 18th – 12pm-2pm
- Still Creek Works Yard BBQ – Tuesday, July 30th – 11am-1pm
- Union Hall BBQ – Wednesday, July 31st – 11am-1pm
Contact the Union office to update your personal email address with us – firstname.lastname@example.org