As members of the largest union in Canada, we benefit from the research and advocacy that can be done on our behalf. Over the next month there are 5 significant dates to remember and issues to take action on. For more information and actions you can take, please see the document linked below.
- November 20 – TRANSGENDER DAY OF REMEMBRANCE
- December 1 – WORLD AIDS DAY
- December 3 – INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- December 6 – NATIONAL DAY OF REMEMBRANCE AND ACTION TO END VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
- December 10 – INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS DAY