The successful candidate for the Inside Division 1st Vice Chair is Dino Echelli.
The 2020 Collective Bargaining Survey is now open.
Visit the Members Only page for a link to the survey.
Watch for Bargaining Committee members visiting worksites during the month of July to assist members in completing the survey. Some of the dates for worksite visits:
- City Hall BBQ – Wednesday, July 10th – 11:30am-1:30pm
- Metrotown Library – Wednesday July 10th – 4pm-6pm (Pizza)
- Edmonds/Tommy Douglas Library- Thursday, July 11th – 3pm-5pm Coffee break – Snacks
- Cameron Rec Centre & Library – Tuesday, July 16th – 12pm-2pm Coffee & Treats
- Eileen Daily/Confed Park/McGill Library BBQ – Thursday, July 18th – 12pm-2pm
- Still Creek Works Yard BBQ – Tuesday, July 30th – 11am-1pm
- Union Hall BBQ – Wednesday, July 31st – 11am-1pm
Contact the Union office to update your personal email address with us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see this media release from yesterday that announces the City of Burnaby’s intent to become a Living Wage employer, with some words from our President about it.