Deadline to send in your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org is Tuesday August 6.
Details here – Loaned United Way Campaign Associate 2019
The successful candidate for the Inside Division 1st Vice Chair is Dino Echelli.
The 2020 Collective Bargaining Survey is now open.
Visit the Members Only page for a link to the survey.
Watch for Bargaining Committee members visiting worksites during the month of July to assist members in completing the survey. Some of the dates for worksite visits:
- City Hall BBQ – Wednesday, July 10th – 11:30am-1:30pm
- Metrotown Library – Wednesday July 10th – 4pm-6pm (Pizza)
- Edmonds/Tommy Douglas Library- Thursday, July 11th – 3pm-5pm Coffee break – Snacks
- Cameron Rec Centre & Library – Tuesday, July 16th – 12pm-2pm Coffee & Treats
- Eileen Daily/Confed Park/McGill Library BBQ – Thursday, July 18th – 12pm-2pm
- Still Creek Works Yard BBQ – Tuesday, July 30th – 11am-1pm
- Union Hall BBQ – Wednesday, July 31st – 11am-1pm
Contact the Union office to update your personal email address with us – email@example.com
Please see this media release from yesterday that announces the City of Burnaby’s intent to become a Living Wage employer, with some words from our President about it.